Thanks for visiting our Careers Page. If you are interested in a position with Omega Development, please let us know!
We are currently staffing several positions. All open/available roles are currently listed on the Available Jobs page.
Click Here To Access The List.
Hiring Information: Omega Development LLC strongly supports the principles of equal opportunity and it is our intention to comply with all laws relating to those principles. We treat employees and candidates for employment with fairness and without regard to any factor not related to the ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Notices: To be considered for any position, the candidate:
- Will be required to pass a professionally administered Drug and Alcohol Screen
- Will be required to undergo a professionally administered background and credit check
- Must have a valid, in hand State Drivers License and reliable transportation with insurance to be able to commute to/from the Omega office as necessary each day for work
- Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a High School Diploma, GED, or higher education credential
- Must furnish several professional (work) references, and Omega will ask to speak with the candidate’s most recent or current supervisor if possible. Within the attached application document the candidate should indicate if this is okay or not feasible
- As a condition of continued employment, each employee may be required to periodically pass a professionally administered Drug and Alcohol Screen which may be required at any time and without advance notice
- Several of Omega’s roles require the ability to drive trucks and tow heavy trailers for Company business This includes Crew and Warehouse positions and may include other roles. All persons expressing interest in one or more of these roles must satisfy Omega’s insurance underwriter requirements for driving history in order to be considered for the role so they can be added as approved drivers for Omega vehicles. There will be no exceptions to this requirement for these roles.
- Omega’s crew roles all require moderate to heavy travel around North Carolina and across Omega’s service area, including overnight stays. Omega pays for all work-related travel. •Omega is very interested in hiring Veterans and persons leaving the Military. All positions for which Omega is currently hiring are open to Veterans and/or current Military. If you are a Veteran or current Military, we would love to see your application
- Following are the roles which we are currently hiring. Please submit an application and allow us 1-2 weeks to process the application and get back with you. If you haven’t heard from us in two weeks we encourage you to pick up the phone and call or send an email inquiry to follow up. Use the furnished Contact information